Formation vidéo linkedin
Formation was founded with a vision to orchestrate individual offers at enterprise scale. Formation’s product employs a cloud-based architecture that is purpose-built for agile marketing and driving customer lifetime value. It enables the creation and delivery of one-to-one offers and customer experiences across channels in order to deepen and improve customer relationships while driving economic impact and lifetime value.
Today, Formation is enabling Starbuck’s vision to be the « most personalized brand in the world. » Formation’s machine-learning enables true one-to-one offers, with multiple facets of each offer made individually relevant for the millions of Starbucks loyalty members. Formation’s process automation has reduced marketing workflow time by three months to one week versus a segmentation-based approach. And the business results are highly impressive with Starbuck’s realizing significant benefits including 3X improvement in incremental revenue and3x marketing spend efficiency vs segment-based offers in 1/10th the time.
Formation has extended their customer footprint beyond Starbucks into other verticals including retail and travel with and continues to build out it’s growing customer footprint across restaurant, retail, travel & hospitality, and financial service verticals.
Formation, Inc. is seeking a passionate and dynamic Vice President of Marketing to lead both our corporate and product marketing. This person will be a key driver of Formation’s growth by building our positioning, brand, and go-to-market strategies aimed at leading B2C Enterprises, evangelizing our innovative product, and enabling Formation’s Sales Team.
You are a dynamic leader who likes being hands-on while driving the bigger picture. You will be strong on understanding our target market, using data to drive decisions, and building a differentiated brand and positioning. You should be able to balance strategic vision, thought leadership, followership, execution excellence, continuous improvement, and provide an exceptional vision for Formation’s brand. You will work closely with multiple teams at Formation, external partners, and our amazing customers to build and execute Go-To-Market strategy for the Formation product. In addition, you will work closely with Sales, Product, and Business Development Teams to effectively position our product, differentiate our platform from the competition, and craft and tell the Formation story unlike anyone else. Most importantly, you should be able to inspire and grow a remarkable team.
- Set the strategy and direction for Formation’s position in the market
- Build an amazing brand identity and build awareness for Formation through all relevant channels, including partners
- Actively manage public relations firm and analyst relationships
- Leverage marketing channels and tools to execute lead generation programs, leveraging account-based marketing and other enterprise-focused data-driven marketing techniques
- Arm the Sales Team with the tools and materials needed to win customers across verticals
- Execute a content generation program from short-form to long-form to establish Formation as the thought leader for individualized marketing at scale
- Work with the product team to ensure alignment between positioning and product
- Represent Formation to the outside world, including press, analysts, and customers
- 10+ years of marketing experience in B2B SAAS products
- Strong track record of building and leading marketing in an enterprise SAAS startup
- Expertise in building Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and programs
- Extensive experience with enterprise sales materials and enablement
- Strong knowledge of the Martech industry and experience in marketing enterprise software to the Fortune 1000
- A compelling storyteller who can engage and educate customers and prospects with professionalism and effectively communicate to business and technical decision-makers
- Experience developing events strategy, including conferences, trade shows, and webcasts
- Bonus: Known as a thought leader in this space
Desired Character Attributes
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- High clock speed, comfortable in a rapidly changing startup environment
- High integrity and authentic
- Self-starter that works with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Driven to succeed and achieve ambitious goals, while being a collaborator and leader
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, data-driven and strong ability to delegate responsibility
Formation distills complex customer data into uniquely tailored experiences; we orchestrate physical and digital exchanges into one seamless journey. Our business is building lasting, trusted relationships between people and brands—and making it look easy.
We’re already reaching millions of people a day, and we’re just getting started. Our founding leadership is equal parts business, design, and engineering—because we believe differing perspectives + passionate discourse achieve the greatest outcomes. We are collectively talented, but also humble. We give our whole selves. We love learning new things.
Formation is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you’re up for the challenge of a lifetime, we’re looking for outstanding talent to join our team.